baseball

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation Girl






Well, today is the big day!! Baby number three should be here by this afternoon!! We are so excited!! Last night was Eden's kindergarten graduation and awards night at Barnes Academy. She was the cutest little graduation girl ever. She received the creative writing award for her class!! We were so proud. She also received a math and reading award for excelling in both of these subjects. We didn't know that they were going to ask the preschoolers to come on stage but Lily Grace just walked right up there and they gave 'cute' awards to this class. Lily got the Fashion Designer award!! It was so cute and she was loving it! Just wanted to get these pictures posted before life as I now know it is over. Ha!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet! I love the cap and gown on the little ones! This afternoon?! I'll say a prayer for you and baby #3-can't wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

Billie, I read your blog often. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us! It is great to know what is going on. The girls are so beautiful-I cannot believe how old Eden is! I remember watching Oobie like it was yesterday. That was the name of it, right? I will be thinking about you today as you bring another Brister into the world.

Becca Leonard