baseball

Monday, May 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUBBY!






Aaron turned 33 today! He was able to go with me to my doctor's appointment this morning and then we had lunch at Olive Garden (thank you Mandy and Andy)!! We had a great time on our little "date." He then went with me to Target. I know, he is a wonderful husband. He has really been helping me out a lot lately. I think he must really feel sorry for me and this HUGE belly I am carrying around!! I am a very lucky girl to be married to this incredible guy. He is such an AWESOME dad. My girls think he hung the moon. He spends such quality time with them. Everyone worries what he will do if this baby is not a boy, but I guarantee you he is the best "girl" dad ever!! Either way will be just fine with us. I just want to say Thank You to him on his special day and let him know how much he is loved and appreciated! I cannot wait to spend many more birthdays with you, Honey!! Happy Birthday!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Aw! Hope you guys had a great day. And, I can totally imagine that Aaron is an amazing husband and dad, which lets me know how special you must be! So excited for baby news!

Jenna said...

My favorite quote from you is "wait for your Aaron" and I am! You 2 are so great together! Love you both!

The Jennings said...

Hi Billie Jean,

Thanks for commenting. I know who you are through Corey and I was so excited to see you have a blog. Corey has lots of fond memories of yall growing up together. I know you are busy getting ready for the baby next week. What are we going to do with three kids??? Ha! Good luck and we will be thinking about you!

Gretchan Jennings