baseball

Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Kids and Babies Class




Today I had an ultrasound to check and see how big the baby was. As of right now the Baby is 5 pounds 9 ounces and everything looked perfect!! We are so excited and so thankful for this new blessing we are about to receive. After my doctor's appointment we took the girls to a "Big Kids and Babies" class that they were offering at our hospital. Eden and Lily got to take their baby dolls and learned how to hold the baby the correct way and were taught some other neat information about their new baby. They got to tour the hospital and see the room where they will get to come and visit me. It was a really neat little program. At the end they got t-shirts and little posters to color for me and the baby to decorate my hospital room. It was a very fun day!!

1 comment:

Meme said...

The class sounds like it was fun. Evan and I loved the pictures. We are home again today with strep throat. Evan said the girls will soon have a real baby to hold!Meme