baseball

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!





Here I go again! I am back and think I may have this figured out. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday in Georgia. Eden sang with her Children's Choir at church this morning then we went to some friends house for Easter lunch and an egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. We are thankful to have good friends to spend holidays with when we are so far from our family. Baby number 3 will be here May 15th, so we are only a little over 4 weeks away from another wonderful adventure in our life. I want to use this as a journal for myself to remember all these special times with my family. I also want my family and friends in Arkansas to get to keep up with what is going on in our lives and see how the girls are changing.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Two words: WAH HOO!

You all look beautiful. Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures of your beautiful family!!!
-Jordan Hamon

marla said...

Hey! The girls are getting sooo big! Wished we had been with you guys for Easter! See ya soon.