baseball

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soccer Time






Tonight was Eden's 1st soccer game!! It was so much fun! She was so cute out there on the field. Aaron and I yelled practically the whole game. Yes...we are those kind of parents. We do not care that they are only 5 and 6 years old--we want to win. Well, we didn't win, but they didn't officially keep score so that the kids wouldn't know. But we knew. Eden didn't really care. She asked us when we got in the car who won! Too funny. She has a loose tooth and seemed to be mostly concerned with that. Every spare minute they had she was just wiggling away at that tooth. She did play some really good defense at times and we were very proud of her. And, of course, so was her #1 fan, little sister Lily (in her jewelry and all). After Eden's game we picked up Subway and had a picnic. Then we got to watch Aaron play softball with our church league. He did great and they won! It was a very busy evening, but we Bristers wouldn't know what to do if our life was any different.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hello! I went to school with Aaron a LONG time ago. (And, I know Danna!) I saw his status on fb, and totally agree-great pics! You guys have beautiful girls. It was neat to see Aaron's mini-me! Tell him hello for me!

Kim said...

It was so good to hear from you, Billie Jean! Aaron is such a wonderful childhood memory for me. I have always thought a lot of him. I've added you to my blog list, too, and can't wait to see pics of the new Brister baby! Congratulations! It won't be long-how exciting!

Andy and Mandy said...

I'm sad I missed it! Andy is proud of her defense! Love you!