baseball

Monday, August 10, 2009

Babyland General Hospital






My mom and dad came to visit us this past weekend and we had a wonderful time with them! They surprised our girls by bringing my niece, Rachel, with them. That was a great treat for them! They loved having her here. She is a sweetie. We took Mom and Rachel to the Babyland General Hospital in Cleveland, GA on Saturday. This is where they make all the Cabbage Patch Dolls. It is such a fun place. We had taken the girls two times before, but Lily didn't remember it so she really loved it! The girls all got to pick out a doll. They got the preemies and they are so cute. Lily and Eden picked ones that looked like them when they were babies. We had such a great time with my parents. Sunday was my birthday and they took me to Red Lobster!! It was yummy. Thanks, Mom and Dad for everything!!

No comments: