baseball

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Grader, at last






Today is Eden's first day as a first grader! I cannot believe my baby girl is in the First Grade! Time is flying by. Aaron got up this morning and fixed everyone a big breakfast. Lily and I sang "Wake up wake up the sun is up" to Eden to get her out of bed. Isaiah was awake so I sat him up on the top bunk with Eden. That helped get her out of bed! She was in a great mood. We all ate breakfast together and then had a short devotional out of her Princess Bible. She was excited! We all went to take her to school. She has a new haircut. She has been wanting it short for a while now so we finally decided to give it a try. It looks adorable! She asked a friend of mine at church who complimented her on it, "I look at least, like 8 or something, don't I?". It was so funny. I must say, though, she does look older. Of course, she has always looked older than she is. She will be home soon and I can't wait to hear all about her day. I pray it was a good one!

No comments: