baseball

Friday, August 21, 2009

Spirit week at Barnes Academy

Wacky Day!
Team Fanatic Day= GO CARDINALS!!  (This went over well with all the Braves fans, I'm sure). 
80's Day...my favorite, of course! After I picked out her clothes she said "I don't think that this looks like something an old lady would wear." :-) She thought she was supposed to dress like someone in their 80's!! How cute is that! 
Camo Day.  Why does there always have to be a camo day?? ha ha  Not my favorite, but Eden can even make camo look good!! Her Daddy liked it!
School Spirit Day. Isn't she a doll?


Tonight is the first volleyball game at Eden's school, Barnes Academy. So, this week was spirit week leading up to tonight. Eden and I had a lot of fun with this! She is such a good sport. It really helped get her out of bed every morning because she looked forward to dressing up each day. I think I had as much fun dressing her up everyday as she did! 

1 comment:

The Jennings said...

Eden is so cute and such a good sport! She looked so each day! I bet you had fun dressing her each day!

Gretchan