baseball

Monday, August 31, 2009

Lily Grace goes to Pre-K

Lily Grace--ready to go!
Lily, Mrs. Angie, and Eden
Isaiah in one of his moments having to be the "husband"   :-)
This morning was Lily's 1st day of pre-K at First Friends Preschool. She had a wonderful day and said she loved it. The first thing she said about school was that there were rules (only she has trouble with saying the letter 'r' so it took me a minute to figure out what she was saying). It was so funny. She has Mrs. Angie for her teacher, she is the same teacher that Eden had and we are soooo excited about that. We love Ms. Angie! I had a little lump in my throat when I said good-bye...another milestone in the Brister household. She will go everyday from 8-12. It was really quiet this morning when Isaiah went down for his nap. (I'm not complaining)! My mom asked if Isaiah was missing her-probably so. As much as she probably drives him crazy, at the same time she is very entertaining for him. He may have enjoyed the break from having to play the "husband"!! :-) Yes, she sits beside him and puts her arm around him and tells me that he is her husband.  So cute. Eden wanted to go with us to drop Lily off today so I let her be a little late for her school. She liked getting to see Mrs. Angie!  We are so proud of our big girl, Lily Grace! 

No comments: