baseball

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lee's trip to GA

Movie time
Lee's Beauty Shop
Pretty girls
Love the matching bows! It was Lily's turn to be the hairdresser! 


Last week our very very special friend Lee Walker came to Roytown to see us. She is so precious! We had a wonderful time. The girls absolutely love having her around. She played barbies, gave makeovers, played beauty shop and anything else that the girls asked her to do. She was Eden's first "teenage" babysitter...and Lily's. She tells the story of me leaving her with my 3 week old Lily Grace and 2 year old Eden on a stormy night and letting her put their carseats in her car and take them somewhere!! What was I thinking?? you might ask... well, my best friend Julie was in labor that night and I was not gonna miss being there for that. :-) Well, that's just how much I trust her. She is awesome. Thanks, Lee, for coming to see us. We love you and miss you already! 

No comments: